1) If your heart wants to sing every minute, you have found love.
2) For someone who can make you sing, can rob you of the very words that you sing. That’s the depth of love.
3) If you walk around connecting smells to someone, connecting songs to someone, connecting rain to someone and connecting breeze to someone, you have found love.
4) If you constantly want to be better, not because someone wants you to be better, but of your own volition, till you shine, you have found love.
5) If all that matters is that seeing someone for a moment after traveling for hours, if all that matters is a gaze holding yours for the tiniest fraction of a second, if all that matters is a whiff of someone’s perfume, if that all matters is the smile on someone’s face, you have known love.